Business Crisis & Continuity Planning
Crisis strike without warning and COVID-19 was no exception. With this global pandemic, all businesses and industries have been affected. Now that businesses have adjusted to their “new normal,” what steps does your business need to take now that you are open? The first mandate is to instill confidence in your various markets that you are going above and beyond to keep your employees and your customers safe.
What new procedures do you have in place to protect against reinfection or closing? How can you instill confidence and credibility among your external and internal audiences that they will be safe at your business? With the right medical insights and the backing of Infectious Disease physicians and experienced communicators, you can assure audiences that your plans are complete. Ongoing you will need a communications plan to talk to your internal and external audiences effectively.
Medical Strategy and Expertise
- Medical expertise – Immediate access to medical expertise and our medically-informed counsel on the novel coronavirus and issues relating to COVID-19, as well as other medical or scientific-based issues that may arise concerning the coronavirus and COVID-19.
- Weekly Briefing Calls – A weekly briefing call to review the evolving situation with senior management and others designated by the organization. Our experts will review alerts and analysis of breaking developments, such as new guidelines, regulations, testing, supply shortages, etc. to help your business with COVID-19 planning. And they will answer your questions to help you navigate your company’s plans.
- Q&As – Written Communiques for internal and external audiences, to be updated on an as-needed basis as the situation evolves during your business recovery planning.
- Business recovery planning and continuity – Consultation on business continuity planning and HR issues, including employee health issues, selection of medical resources, best practices for front-line employees, workplace health planning and business operations. Medical experts and medically-informed counsel are available to advise on employees returning to the workplace, as well as business continuity planning efforts.
Our COVID-19 Crisis Communications Recovery and Continuity Team will provide short and long-term strategic communications counsel, medical strategy and expertise and business direction related to COVID-19, and prepare business leaders for questions from employees, customers, investors and other audiences around:
- Keeping employees safe and healthy
- Implementing new health screening processes
- Supporting mental health concerns
- Ensuring workplace safety
- Adapting day-to-day work habits, workspaces, and cleanliness/sanitation
- Establishing strategies for re-opening after receiving government and medical clearance (safely doing so for employees, customers, patients, students, clients, vendors, subcontractors)
- Effective internal and external communications around new protocols and precautionary measures, health regulations, and workforce and workplace changes.
- Chad Sanborn, MD- is a board-certified pediatric infectious disease physician who completed his pediatric residency at Cohen Children’s Medical Center in New York City and went on to complete his pediatric infectious disease fellowship at the University of Miami/Jackson Memorial Hospital. Dr. Sanborn, who has been practicing in Palm Beach County for over 10 years, helps train medical students as a Clinical Affiliate Assistant Professor at Florida Atlantic University. He is a Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics.
- Maria Isabel Rosas, MD- is a board-certified pediatric infectious disease specialist. Dr. Rosas pursued both her pediatric residency and pediatric infectious diseases and immunology fellowship at the University of Miami/ Jackson Memorial Hospital. Prior to joining Kidz Medical, she worked at a busy private practice in Houston, Texas, where she was twice recognized for exceptional professional skills. Dr. Rosas, the only pediatric infectious disease specialist in Naples, is a Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics.
- Jose Mateo, MD- is a board-certified pediatric infectious diseases physician who trained at Children's National Hospital and George Washington University in Washington, DC. He is Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics, Infectious Diseases Society of America, Pediatric Infectious Diseases Society and HIV Medical Association. Dr. Mateo has been named by U.S. News & World Report among the Top Doctors in America.
- Diana Rodriguez Hildalgo, MD- is a board-certified pediatric infectious diseases physician. She pursued her pediatric residency training and served as Chief Resident at St. Joseph's Children's Hospital in Paterson, New Jersey, Mount Sinai School of Medicine. She completed her fellowship in pediatric infectious diseases at the University of Miami/Jackson Memorial Hospital. Dr. Rodriguez-Hidalgo is a Clinical Affiliate Assistant Professor at Florida Atlantic University.
- Jorge Perez, MD- MD is one of the Co-Founders of Kidz Medical and a visionary leader. He is board-certified in neonatology and pediatric medicine and practices at several South Florida hospitals. Dr. Perez completed his fellowship in neonatology-perinatology at the University of South Florida. In practice for 30 years, Dr. Perez co-founded Kidz Medical along with his partner, Albert Tano, MD. He oversees the clinical teams at all Kidz Medical locations.
Wayne Brackin- A 25-year veteran health care executive, he currently serves as the President and CEO of Kidz Medical Services.Mr. Brackin is a seasoned healthcare executive with extensive experience in emergency preparedness and recovery. Formerly the COO of Baptist Health South Florida, his knowledge and skills have guided organizations through natural disasters including Hurricanes Andrew, Wilma and Irma.
Our customized business recovery COVID-19 Programs, offered in three and six-month packages, are built on fact-based, accurate, and reliable medical and communications expertise and experience managing short- and long-term risk across industries.
Your company gets a team of medical and communications specialists to help you plan for a successful reopening and continuity plan, keeping your employees, your board members and your customers safe.
For more information please contact C.L. Conroy, firstname.lastname@example.org or Jorge Martinez Jorge@conroymartinez.com