New member agencies expand reach and capabilities of the 48-member, global PR and marketing communications group
MIAMI, FLORIDA - November 2, 2016 – The Conroy Martinez Group welcomed five leading communications firms as full members of the Public Relations Global Network (PRGN), one of the world’s largest networks of public relations agencies. The Conroy Martinez Group is the Florida partner of the network and now counts Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Denmark and Lithuania as an expansion of their global reach.
"We look forward to the expanded reach and capabilities offered by our new affiliate agencies in Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Denmark and Lithuania,” said C.L. Conroy, APR, CEO, The Conroy Martinez Group. “Our strategic alliances within PRGN enables our network to offer competitive advantages to our clients as well as share best practices and expertise.”
The newly inducted agencies are:
- Ad verum: Founded in 2004, Ad verum develops and implements strategic communications programs for a wide range of clients across multiple industry sectors in all Baltic states – Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. Awarded “best campaign in the Baltic states” by the European Excellence Awards in 2014, the agency consults with clients including Dell, Wizz Air, Nike and Bosch.
- Ardency Consulting: Ardency Consulting is a full-service marketing and PR consultancy in Bulgaria which manages communications strategies for both businesses and public organizations. A Golden World Awards 2012 winner in Technology, the firm represents such industry leaders as AIG, Continental, Holcim, Cargill, Hewlett-Packard, Oracle and the Bulgarian Stock Exchange.
- Media Profile: As Canada’s largest full-service, independent public relations firm, this Toronto-based agency provides a wide range of communications services to leading Canadian and international companies. Canada’s Strategy Magazine awarded Gold as PR Agency of the Year to Media Profile in 2016, one of the highest PR honors in the country.
- Scandinavian Communications: This Copenhagen-based firm specializes in corporate communications, management communications, PR, content marketing, social media and employer branding for clients across Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Finland. Christina Rytter, formerly of PRGN affiliate, Coast Communications, has opened this new, standalone agency in Copenhagen. She also currently serves as PRGN’s president-elect and will assume the group’s leadership helm in mid-2017.
- Two cents: With more than 15 years’ experience, Two cents helps companies with a range of corporate PR and marketing services like product PR, content marketing, community management and effective advertising. The team serves multiple sectors, including both the MICE and the construction + real estate industries. Among the firm’s key clients: Diversified Business Communications, GROHE, Velux, Daikin, Wienerberger and Schneider Electric.
“The addition of these four outstanding affiliates in Europe and one in North America is of strategic importance to PRGN, in part because of the local markets in which they operate,” said Evelyn John Holtzhausen, founder of Cape Town, South Africa-based HWB Communications and president of PRGN. “The GDP value of Canada represents 2.5 percent of the world economy, so having a strong presence there is imperative. The addition of a consumer-oriented firm in Belgium complements PRGN’s Brussels-based, European Union public affairs firm, while our expansion into Bulgaria and Lithuania further strengthens our presence in Eastern Europe and the Baltics, respectively. Likewise, the addition of a firm in Denmark increases our capabilities in Scandinavia, where we already work with another solid affiliate in the area.”
PRGN partners meet twice a year in cities around the world. The next meeting will be held in April 2017 in Dallas, Texas. At each meeting, the group’s leadership teams discuss best practices and find new ways to collaborate in local markets around the world.
Agency members are independent, local, owner-operated public relations and communications firms that share expertise and resources, while providing broad-based comprehensive communications strategies to clients worldwide.
Companies or organizations interested in the services of PRGN’s local agency network can visit www.prgn.com for more information. Independent agencies interested in joining the network can visit the member recruitment section of the PRGN website for more information or email its membership chair, C.L. Conroy, APR, CEO and founder of The Conroy Martinez Group at CL@conroymartinez.com.
# # #
About Public Relations Global Network (PRGN)
Clients across six continents depend on the combined resources of the Public Relations Global Network (PRGN) to deliver targeted public relations campaigns in markets around the world. With revenues of more than $110 million (U.S.D.), PRGN is one of the world’s largest international public relations networks. PRGN harnesses the resources of approx. 50 independent public relations firms and more than 900 communications professionals to connect international companies and organizations with individual and culturally diverse markets globally. Visit PRGN online at www.prgn.com or on twitter at @PRGN.
About The Conroy Martinez Group
Established 27 years ago, the Miami, FL based full service PR, Marketing and Social Media firm is bilingual (English/Spanish) and handles a wide range of clients in the hospitality, real estate, construction, healthcare/medial, banking/finance, retail shopping center, consumer products and entertainment industries. The agency handles US and foreign national corporations and launches them in the US and Latin America markets.